Every dollar donated provides five pounds of food to someone that is hungry.
At ACCESS we strive to develop and strengthen long-lasting relationships within our community.
Donors like you and Community Partnerships are our most valuable resource and without these relationships ACCESS could not operate.
Charitable contributions come in many forms:
- A donation in memory or honor of a friend or loved one as a special way to acknowledge them, while helping others. You can donate items such as food, equipment or vehicles as well as appreciated stock securities and receive tax benefits.
- If your employer offers gift matching, you can effectively double or triple the size of your donation. Be sure to check with your human resources department.
- A legacy gift to ACCESS will reduce your taxes and may provide a potential income for life.
- A donation to the ACCESS Endowment Fund provides a steady income to offset general operating costs in the coming years.
- Sponsoring an event will help others while giving your company recognition and marketing benefits.
- “Help Build a Life” by purchasing a commemorative brick to line the walkway to the Olsrud Family Nutrition Center at ACCESS and honor a loved one.
If you would like to discuss a donation with us, please fill out the form below and someone will contact you.