Every dollar donated provides five pounds of food to someone that is hungry.
At ACCESS we strive to develop and strengthen long-lasting relationships within our community.
Donors like you and Community Partnerships are our most valuable resource and without these relationships ACCESS could not operate.
Charitable contributions come in many forms:
- A donation in memory or honor of a friend or loved one as a special way to acknowledge them, while helping others. You can donate items such as food, equipment or vehicles as well as appreciated stock securities and receive tax benefits.
- If your employer offers gift matching, you can effectively double or triple the size of your donation. Be sure to check with your human resources department.
- A legacy gift to ACCESS will reduce your taxes and may provide a potential income for life.
- A donation to the ACCESS Endowment Fund provides a steady income to offset general operating costs in the coming years.
- Sponsoring an event will help others while giving your company recognition and marketing benefits.
- “Help Build a Life” by purchasing a commemorative brick to line the walkway to the Olsrud Family Nutrition Center at ACCESS and honor a loved one.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards – Where shopping and giving unite. You can support ACCESS just by shopping at Fred Meyer with your Rewards Card. All you have to do is link your Rewards Card and scan it every time you shop at Fred Meyer. Whenever you use your Rewards Card when shopping at Freddy’s, you will be helping ACCESS earn a donation from Fred Meyer. If you do not have a Rewards Card, you can sign up for one at a Customer Service Desk of any Fred Meyer store. Fred Meyer donates $2.6 million each year – up to $650,000 each quarter – to the local schools, community organizations and nonprofits of your choice.
If you would like to discuss a donation with us, please fill out the form below and someone will contact you.