If you are a dedicated hardworking person interested in helping build your community then ACCESS is the place for you.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and application via:
Mail OR Drop Off: 3630 Aviation Way, Medford, OR 97504
Our Current Job Postings:
ACCESS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACCESS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Community Food System Coordinator
The Community Food System Coordinator is the primary public face of ACCESS in food systems projects in Jackson and Josephine County. This position facilitates the collaboration of food system partners to develop and incubate projects and programs that further the goals and priorities for a strong, vibrant regional food system in Jackson and Josephine Counties characterized by abundant local food production, equitable food access, environmental sustainability, economic vitality, and healthy community. Full job description. Application.
Program Support Specialist-OHCS
The Oregon Housing Community Services (OHCS) Program Support Specialist is a position responsible for providing support to program staff within the OHCS program. This position will report directly to Participant Support Supervisor. The OHCS Program Support Specialist will perform a variety of general office tasks including, data entry, file review, file maintenance, program eligibility, return phone calls, in addition to other office duties.Full job description. Application.
Lead Service Navigator
This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the daily tasks at the front desk including welcoming clients and providing excellent customer service including information and referrals in response to inquiries from a variety of different constituencies. This position is the face of ACCESS and must maintain a high level of professionalism, present a calm and friendly demeanor, and have a strong belief in ACCESS’ mission.Full job description. Application.
30 hours a week, benefits. Perform preventative, routine, and emergency maintenance services for the ACCESS main buildings as well as apartment complexes owned and managed by ACCESS.Full job description. Application.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform lawn and grounds maintenance including but not limited to grounds clean up, landscaping, and cleaning of common areas.
- Respond appropriately to routine and emergency repairs as needed (i.e. broken water pipes, plugged toilets, etc.)
- Perform turnover cleaning and repairs on units as needed.
- Responsible for the monthly cleaning and routine upkeep of the pool vehicles. Including shuttling vehicles to and from service vendors.
- Move office furniture as requested, in addition to arranging furniture for meetings in the Olsrud Building.
- Collect and record checks and coins during routine grounds visits.
- Maintain SDS worksheets as required by OSHA.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the buildings by means such as vacuuming, picking up garbage, sweeping, mopping, and dusting. Uses appropriate household cleaning agents to ensure that the bathrooms and windows are kept clean.
- Wax and polish floors as needed and/or appropriate.
- Performs outdoor debris cleaning of the grounds as needed and/or appropriate.
- Ensure that the front lobby area and hallways are cleared from any debris and obstructions (i.e. donations, medical equipment returns, etc.)
Energy Programs Supervisor
April 11, 2019
The position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Weatherization and Energy Assistance programs in accordance with the organization’s policies, applicable laws and state/federal guidelines. The position will build a strong program that has a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and the continued improvement of afore mentioned programs. Full job description. Application.
Community Support Specialist_OHCS
Posted February 22, 2019
The Community Support Specialist – Oregon Housing and Community Services (OHCS) works directly with participants to assist them in navigating through resources and processes (rental application and requirements, etc.) to obtain/sustain housing. The purpose of this position is to assist families and individuals applying to receive services through ACCESS with short term and long-term solutions. A Community Support Specialist -OHCS works to engage the participant in the spheres of being independent, working through those barriers that may keep them from achieving their own definition of self-sufficiency. This includes, but is not limited to, emergency assistance and using a holistic approach in long-term, in-depth case management. This position will work within an office environment, although some travel may be required to participants’ homes or other facilities. Full Job Description. Application.