Join us Friday, March 5th at 5:30 pm.
Event goes live at 6 pm!
WHEN: Friday, March 5th, 2021, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m
WHY: Raising funds to provide food, warmth and shelter to those in need in Jackson County For information, call (541) 774-4323
Mayors United is one of Southern Oregon’s premier fundraising events. It’s the community’s chance to join mayors (from Medford, Ashland, Jacksonville, Talent, Phoenix, Shady Cove, Central Point, Gold Hill, Butte Falls, Eagle Point, and Rogue River) to come together to build community! This fun evening features:
• Live entertainment from the Brothers Reed
• A live auction with fun and exciting items, trips, fine restaurant gift certificates and more
BUILDING COMMUNITY THROUGHOUT JACKSON COUNTY:
• Last year, ACCESS served 57,567 people in need
• 5.3 million pounds of food moved through ACCESS’ warehouse and was distributed to 24 food pantries
• 33% of the people warmed, fed or sheltered by ACCESS programs were children
• 22% of the people assisted by ACCESS last year were seniors living on fixed income
• 5,906 households were kept warm in the winter months through ACCESS programs
• 4,126 pieces of medical equipment were borrowed at no direct cost, saving the community more than $2 million
• 1,377 people (homeless or at risk of homelessness) were helped to obtain safe, affordable housing and other resources
WHAT IS ACCESS?
As the Community Action Agency of Jackson County since 1976, ACCESS helps children, families, individuals, seniors and others throughout Jackson County
with food, affordable housing, energy assistance, weatherization, medical equipment and outreach to seniors, people with disabilities, people
experiencing homelessness and veterans.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call (541) 774-4323 or email email@example.com.
Sponsorship Opportunities Packet: 2021 Mayors United-Sponsorship-Packet