The Center for Community Resilience (CCR) provides housing case management to support the ongoing transition the hundreds of Jackson County 2020 wildfire survivors still living in hotels or other housing situations into quality, affordable and permanent housing.
Housing case management services are currently available to 2020 wildfire impacted households.
Were you affected by the 2020 wildfire disasters? The CCR may be able to assist you with:
- Identifying short- and long-term housing needs
- Developing individual housing stability plans
- Help participants conduct housing searches
- Provide housing-related cash assistance
- Potential homebuyer counseling services
- Homeowner and tenant education & classes
- Manufactured home-specific support
- Referrals to partner agencies to provide ongoing support such as transportation, healthcare, financial, and disability services.
The Center for Community Resilience is funded by a grant from the Oregon Department of Housing and Community Services. Donations from individuals and grantors will also be used to support disaster survivors.