Supporting ACCESS through your Estate
Legacy or Planned gifts through your estate create opportunities for ACCESS to help people and operate our many programs for years to come – making a real investment in the future.
Leave a Legacy: If you would like to play an integral part in our mission of “Helping People Help Themselves” and give a meaningful charitable gift through your estate, please review the following ways to make a difference.
Make a Bequest Gift
A bequest through your Will or Trust is one of the simplest, most widely used and flexible ways to make a planned gift. You pay nothing now, but make a real difference in the lives of others. If you have already made provisions for ACCESS in your estate plans, download our Estate confirmation form .
Types of Bequests:
- General-Fixed Dollar Bequest: An agreed upon dollar amount is stated in Will.
- Specific: A specific property or security including real estate, stocks, or bonds.
- Residual: All or portion of the estate’s property after specific bequests, debts, expenses, and taxes have been paid.
- Contingent: ACCESS serves as an alternate beneficiary in case the primary beneficiary dies or disclaims the bequest.
If you would like information on leaving ACCESS in your will, please call Kellie Battaglia at 541-690-3974.
Important information for your Attorney/Advisor:
Legal Name: ACCESS
Tax ID# 93-0665396 – an Oregon non-profit corporation
Physical Address: 3630 Aviation Way Medford OR 97504
Mailing Address: PO Box 4666 Medford OR 97501
The purpose of this information is for general knowledge and is not meant to be legal adivce. Tax deductions vary based on applicable federal laws. It is recommended that you consult your attorney when preparing your bequest/will.
You can designate ACCESS as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance Policy. Contact your advisor to make arrangements.
Retirement Plans / IRA Gifts:
Whether you have an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or a company retirement plan (or a combination) you can choose a charity like ACCESS as the final beneficiary of any remaining funds which you or your loved ones do not use.Or, you can designate all (or a percentage) of your retirement fund account to benefit one or more charities—without losing any income during your lifetime.
- The donor retains all income rights and benefits of the fund assets for their lifetime—nothing is transferred prior to donor’s death. The property passes on to your designated beneficiaries upon death.
- Gifts bypass income tax that would otherwise be assessed to heirs at death.
- Possible estate tax savings
Contact your fund administrator for a change of beneficiary form.
How to donate stock
Stock transfer information:
Account Name: ACCESS
DTC ELIGIBLE SECURITIES
First Clearing Corp DTC Number: 0141
Account number: 3733-1163
NON-DTC ELIGIBLE SECURITIES
First Clearing Corp ACAT Number: 0141
Account number: 3733-1163
Memo: Gift – ACCESS
Tax ID Number: 93-0665396
Attn: Jeff Kantor
One SW Columbia St., Suite 300
Portland, OR 97258
If you have questions, please contact Kellie Battaglia, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-690-3974.
Have Questions or want to discuss other ways you can give? Give us a call!
We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your advisors and decide on the gift type best for you, your family and ACCESS.
Contact: Kellie Battaglia, Development Director at (541) 690-3974 or E-Mail