Corporate Giving - Making An Investment in your Community
Employer Matching Gift Donations
Your Employer may offer a Matching Gift Program and Match Your Donation to ACCESS…You may be able to DOUBLE or even TRIPLE your GIFT to ACCESS. Please contact your Human Resources Dept. for information on forms and for their charitable guidelines/restrictions and complete your Matching Gift request. Some companies provide an online application process (active employees and retirees), so be sure to check with them. You can also send your form in with your donation.
As an ACCESS Corporate Sponsor, you will help thousands of people in Southern Oregon—possibly even your own employees or their families.
Your support helps ACCESS:
• Feed the hungry with nutritious food
• Help keep the power on with energy assistance
• Provide shelter through affordable housing
• Keep families in their homes with mortgage assistance
• Offer needed medical equipment free of charge
Our ACCESS events include:
• Annual Golf Tournament Held at Rogue Valley Country Club in June every year (June 27, 2016)
• Mayors United 2016 - Helping Feed Our Community is October 8, at Bigham Knoll in Jacksonville
• Senior Fair - March at the Medford Armory 3,000 seniors attend a 1 day event focused on services for seniors
Customized Corporate Giving Packages….Join Us Today!
Click here to download our Corporate Giving Packages Program (Adobe PDF format)
ACCESS will customize a Corporate Giving package just for your company/business at almost any level $1,000 and higher. Your package may include one or multiple events or programs throughout the year to give you the highest visibility possible for your sponsorship.
As a Corporate Sponsor you will be recognized on our new Corporate Partnership page on the website.