PO Box 4666, Medford OR 97501
3630 Aviation Way
Medford, OR 97504
Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, M-F
We provide food, housing, warmth and other essential services to Jackson County's low income children, families, seniors and people with disabilities.
As the Community Action Agency of Jackson County, OREGON, ACCESS has been helping Jackson County residents break the cycle of poverty since 1976. With a focus on education, ACCESS helps people through economic crisis by guiding them through changes in habits to help them become self-sustaining. ACCESS currently serves local residents through 15 programs designed to address problems from one-time emergencies to longer-term issues.
ACCESS is a private non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization.
We are the Community Action Agency of Jackson County, OREGON 97501.
We have been serving the needs of seniors, persons with disabilities, children, and people of low income since 1976.
In Your Community
LAST YEAR, ACCESS HELPED:
• 257 families with weatherization services
• 6,395 households,representing over 16,000 individuals, with energy assistance
• 989 families with rental assistance for housing
• 8,656 families with food assistance
• 339 seniors & people with disabilities with outreach & referral services
• 3,000 people who borrowed medical equipment
To create a sustainable environment that inspires self-sufficiency, self-respect and service to others.